    that puts 'em in the sys tray, along with avg6, if i dont intend 2 use it
    everyday, and other programs..media-mixer...messenger
    Thanks, hope you can help...fred

    fredcromer, Aug 18, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Kenny Guest

    Look first in the options for the program itself to see if you can stop it
    in the Run box then in the Startup tab take the tick out of the ones you
    don't want. Be careful you don't disable your AV or firewall. To stop
    messenger get XP AntiSpy from:
    http://www.webattack.com/get/xpantispy.shtml

    --

    Kenny