    there any way to overcome this? baring that, is there another software
    package that does a good job of burning slideshow to DVD, as well as
    burning video files (avi, mpg...) to DVD?
    mattcar, Mar 26, 2006

  2. mattcar

    Lisa Guest

    You may can use WinAVI video converter which i like best.It can support
    almost all formats of video including AVI, MPEG1/2/4, VCD/SVCD/DVD,
    DivX, XVid, ASF, WMV, RM, QuickTime MOV, Flash SWF. Also, it allows you
    to burn to VCD/SVCD/DVD.It can easily operated and have very fast
    speed.http://www.winavi.com
    Lisa, Mar 27, 2006

  3. mattcar

    mattcar Guest

    What I'm really looking for is a way to resize the video on the TV
    screen. I looked at the WinAVI website, but I can't see if it has that
    capacity. If it can do this with videos, so much the better.
    mattcar, Mar 27, 2006
  4. mattcar

    Guest

    , Mar 28, 2006