Help with Sipgate / Draytek 2600V / Sipura SPA 2000

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Mike @ www.zd8i.net, May 14, 2005.

  1. I need some help with a setup using Sipgate, a Draytek
    2600V and a Sipura SPA 2000 please.

    Apart from Sipgate being a bum choice, I'm struggling with
    one-way audio with the above set up. I have three Sipgate
    numbers, one has a fax machine on it and is the only FXS
    port used on the Draytek 2600v. This works OK using SIP
    port 5062 (when Sipgate is working !) and the 2nd Draytek
    FXS port is disabled in the set up.

    The SPA 2000 is plugged into one of the LAN ports of the
    Draytek. I want to use it for two voice lines using a BT
    Converse 2025. I can call both voice numbers from the fax
    line but I only get incoming audio on either line. I cannot
    make any outgoing calls on either of the FXS ports on the
    SPA 2000. These are set for SIP ports 5060 and 5061
    and I'm using static IP addresses.

    I know it's got to be something to do with the Draytek not
    allowing certain ports through but which ones ???

    Mike.

    Mike @ www.zd8i.net, May 14, 2005