Help with setting up Easy VPN client on PIX

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by psychogenic, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. psychogenic

    psychogenic Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to setup Easy VPN between our main site and an overseas site
    but having troiuble with the config for the client end. They are using
    a PIX501 as the client and I have a router here to act as the server.
    This block of config I have to add for the client end:

    crypto ipsec client ezvpn vpn1
    cinnect auto
    group vpn1 key blahblah
    mode client
    peer x.x.x.x
    username bigjohn password blahblah2

    isn't something I can do for their PIX. Is their an equivalent command
    I have to run to set this up right? Do I have to make any further
    changes from the server end to indicate that its going to be handling a
    PIX or it doesn't matter as long as they support easy vpn?

    Thanks!
    psychogenic, Mar 31, 2006