    other area. And when installing Exchange 2003 - it says that I don't have
    ASP.NET 1.1 or great installed. I've been searching all the forums - no joy.
    And help here would be greatly appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIERpZw==?=, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Exchange Server 2003 is not compatible with Windows Server 2003 x64, the
    next version Exchange Server 2007 will be compatible with Windows Server
    2003 x64. You can sign up for the Public BETA in April:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/beta/preregister.mspx
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 20, 2006

  3. You'll need to use a 32-bit version of Windows Server 2003 - Exchange 2003
    is not supported on x64 Edition, nor will it install on x64 Edition.

    Your server will, however, happily load and run the 32-bit versions of
    Windows.

    Exchange 12, which is due to enter public beta shortly, will only work on
    x64 Edition, so migration will be fun.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64