    know there is no silver bullet for this but would like to help. Appreciate
    any help and please give us directions in plain English
    Thanks

    SSI, Jan 17, 2005

  2. SSI

    Steve P Guest

    Enable WEP and select the option not to broadcast your ssid.

    Steve

    Steve P, Jan 18, 2005

  3. SSI

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 18, 2005
  4. SSI

    SSI Guest

    Thank you very much I think this will help a lot.

    SSI, Jan 18, 2005
  5. All explained here: http://tinyurl.com/52964

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 18, 2005
  6. SSI

    Jeff Guest

    The best bet for SOHO wireless solutions would be to use
    WPA with PSK. Use a passphrase/password that is at least
    8 characters long.
    WEP can be cracked in 20 minutes (40/128 bit keys).

    safe as possible? I

    Jeff, Jan 19, 2005