    newsgroups into Outlook Express. I know how to save each graphic
    individually, but is there an easy way to mass save these graphics (jpegs)
    without having to rightclick on each individual graphic?
    Guest, Oct 13, 2003

  2. schrieb am 13.10.2003 04:11:
    > May be a dumb question but I have accumulated many graphics from various
    > newsgroups into Outlook Express. I know how to save each graphic
    > individually, but is there an easy way to mass save these graphics (jpegs)
    > without having to rightclick on each individual graphic?

    You may select the Messages (e.g. all in one group), then select an
    entry in "Extras" (in my version - german - it is the last entry and may
    be translated as "collect and decode"). You receive (after some time,
    depending on the processor's speed) a message window with all the text
    an all the pics inside. Select "File/Save attachments" and you're done...

    --
    Werner Flamme, Abt. WKDV
    UFZ Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH,
    Werner Flamme, Oct 13, 2003