    In many emails that I receive with pictures ,the picture frame is
    blank with a RED dot in the upper left corner .What am I doing wrong .
    TIA
    OleDawg, Nov 1, 2006

  2. OleDawg uitte de volgende tekst op 11/01/2006 12:20 PM:
    > In many emails that I receive with pictures ,the picture frame is
    > blank with a RED dot in the upper left corner .What am I doing wrong .

    Probably TB is blocking pictures ‘for your safety’. Doesn’t it mention
    that in a bar above the message? If the picture is classified as spam,
    then this will be done automatically.

    H.
    --
    Hendrik Maryns
    ==================
    Hendrik Maryns, Nov 1, 2006

  3. Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > OleDawg uitte de volgende tekst op 11/01/2006 12:20 PM:
    >> In many emails that I receive with pictures ,the picture frame is
    >> blank with a RED dot in the upper left corner .What am I doing wrong .

    > Probably TB is blocking pictures ‘for your safety’. Doesn’t it mention
    > that in a bar above the message? If the picture is classified as spam,
    > then this will be done automatically.
    >
    > H.

    There are several ways you can get red dots.

    One, the message is a spam, and you have selected the clean option
    Two, the images are remote ones and you have elected to block them
    Three, the images are not there to begin with
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Nov 1, 2006
  4. OleDawg

    OleDawg Guest

    Checked the suggestions but still have problems . Thanks for the
    comeback

    OleDawg, Nov 3, 2006
  5. OleDawg wrote:
    > Checked the suggestions but still have problems . Thanks for the
    > comeback
    >
    > On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:52:09 GMT, "Mozilla Champion (Dan)"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >>> OleDawg uitte de volgende tekst op 11/01/2006 12:20 PM:
    >>> Probably TB is blocking pictures ‘for your safety’. Doesn’t it mention
    >>> that in a bar above the message? If the picture is classified as spam,
    >>> then this will be done automatically.
    >>>
    >>> H.

    >> There are several ways you can get red dots.
    >>
    >> One, the message is a spam, and you have selected the clean option
    >> Two, the images are remote ones and you have elected to block them
    >> Three, the images are not there to begin with

    I didnt make any suggestions actually.

    for the three causes I mentioned here is what you can do

    turn off the clean spam selection

    turn on the remote images selection

    get the sender to send the message with images
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Nov 3, 2006