    Can anyone help?

    Thanks a lot,

    pete

    Pete, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    One quick question, is what do you have on the other side of the linux box.
    If you are using the Linux box as a firewall, or proxy, and you are using a
    Cisco 678 as your connection, then you need to open the cisco completely.
    They are not very good at VPN's. I found this after a week or two of
    exhaustive work, only to find I was going to have to setup and ISA server,
    and open the Cisco. Since then it works fine.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Sep 11, 2003

  3. HeadFryCook

    HeadFryCook Guest

    Pete,
    L2TP is a whole different animal. You might want to continue battling
    with PPTP first.

    HeadFryCook, Sep 14, 2003