    Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

    bw..

    meerkat, Mar 22, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 22, 2007

  3. meerkat

    meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > meerkat wrote:
    >> Good morning.
    >> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
    >> `Fly me to the moon`.
    >> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    >> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

    > This one is good:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
    >
    > These suck:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U

    Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
    to play at an old lady`s funeral.
    Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

    --
    bw..meerkat

    meerkat, Mar 22, 2007
  4. meerkat wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>meerkat wrote:
    >>
    >>>Good morning.
    >>>Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
    >>>`Fly me to the moon`.
    >>>Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    >>>Any ideas greatly appreciated.

    >>This one is good:
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
    >>
    >>These suck:
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
    >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
    >>

    > Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
    > to play at an old lady`s funeral.
    > Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

    Don't think I've heard a funeral version of that one. Maybe the piano
    solo would be better in that case. You can even run it through some
    audio compression to make it a little more background like. Good luck.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 22, 2007
  5. meerkat

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:01:08 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, meerkat Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> meerkat wrote:
    >>> Good morning.
    >>> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
    >>> `Fly me to the moon`.
    >>> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    >>> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

    >> This one is good:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
    >>
    >> These suck:
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
    >>

    > Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
    > to play at an old lady`s funeral.
    > Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

    Just my opinion at 70. The Harmonica - Fly Me To The Moon version
    with low volume. It is a Frank Sinatra rendition, and that was the
    most popular version in the days of yesteryear. Good Luck
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Mar 22, 2007
  6. meerkat

    meerkat Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:01:08 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    > Thinking Twice, meerkat Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> This one is good:
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
    >>>
    >>> These suck:
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
    >>>

    >> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
    >> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
    >> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

    > Just my opinion at 70. The Harmonica - Fly Me To The Moon version
    > with low volume. It is a Frank Sinatra rendition, and that was the
    > most popular version in the days of yesteryear. Good Luck

    Thanks OG.

    meerkat, Mar 22, 2007
  7. meerkat

    meerkat Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > meerkat wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>This one is good:
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKOWdfSbbH4
    >>>
    >>>These suck:
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytLjwFuex8
    >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmQtATxS7U
    >>>

    >> Thanks R. Cant`make up my mind which would be the best,
    >> to play at an old lady`s funeral.
    >> Daughter tells me it was her favourite song.

    > Don't think I've heard a funeral version of that one. Maybe the piano solo
    > would be better in that case. You can even run it through some audio
    > compression to make it a little more background like. Good luck.

    Thanks R.

    meerkat, Mar 22, 2007
  8. meerkat

    SJP Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message
    > Good morning.
    > Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
    > `Fly me to the moon`.
    > Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    > Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    >
    > bw..

    What about a midi version?

    SJP, Mar 22, 2007
  9. meerkat

    meerkat Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message

    > "meerkat" <> wrote in message
    >> Good morning.
    >> Does anyone know of an instrumental version of
    >> `Fly me to the moon`.
    >> Done a bit of searching, but can only find vocals.
    >> Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> bw..
    >>

    > What about a midi version?

    Yes, if I could find a good quality one.
    I`ll go hunting.
    Thanks S.

    meerkat, Mar 22, 2007
  10. meerkat

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:45:26 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqc274sA3Qc It's worth the time.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest