    to get an okay image but my nephews eyes are white form some other flash.
    What is the best way to make the eyes look better? My first few attempts
    have turned the eyes into zombie eyes. any help will be appreciated.
    Anna Morris, May 27, 2004

  2. Anna Morris

    Thomas Hardy Guest

    You could try adjusting the Gamma value of the image rather than the
    contrast and brightness. This sometimes gives a brighter image without
    having that "washed-out" feel and might do a better job on the eyes.

    Apart from that you might need to use your image editor and adjust the
    brightness and contrast of the eyes separately from the rest of the image.

    TH.

    "Anna Morris" <> wrote in message
    > I took some photo's of my nephews preschool graduation. I was pretty far
    > away and the pictures turned out dark. I adjust the comtrats and

    brightness

    Thomas Hardy, May 27, 2004