    when I go back in it starts again, stopping at 13.

    I am with NTL broadband, ift his makes any difference

    Tony
    Apk1, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Apk1

    Thor Guest

    perhaps someone sent you an extremely large attachment, and it is taking a
    long time to download. If NTL has a web-based email access for it's
    customers, see if you can log in that way to see what the message is that
    may be causing a problem. Also try disabling any email scanning components
    of your antivirus program. That could be interfering with the message
    download.

    Thor, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Apk1

    Apk1 Guest

    Thanks Thor, after 3 days, of constantly downloading the same messages, it
    seems to have sorted itself just as I phoned NTL!

    Tony

    Apk1, Dec 8, 2004