help with olympus c8080 please send copy of answer to marvlex@optonline.net+

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by marv, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. marv

    marv Guest

    I would like my camera to DEFAULT to no compensation no bkt asa 100
    SHQ

    What happens if I set to keep the last settings NO RESET….. I do
    that

    Now

    I shoot a shot with bracketing and -3 compensation..

    I turn off the camera

    I put back on… if I forget to change all I will shoot the next
    picture with those settings…

    I set up the button on the top to be a button for Mymode so that
    number one is those settings…

    I thought after I take all my pix at whatever settings. Id just set to
    mymode 1.. shoot a pic… and then when I came back on it would go to my
    defaults

    That does NOT work.

    Any ideas….. I forget to look… I grab the camera and I have a problem
    because it was set to the last settings.

    IF I go the other way and don't do the no reset.. it defaults to HQ
    and that's not what I want

    Marv

    www.creativeartphotos.com

    marv, Sep 6, 2004