    quality.

    Again, I'd appreciate all pointers to the right newsgroup(s).

    Thank You. Babs

    Barbara, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Barbara

    Biz Guest

    www.videohelp.com
    www.digitalfaq.com
    www.doom9.org

    "Barbara" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I know I am in the wrong newsgroup, but I can't seem to find the right

    topic
    > when I do a search. Could someone please point me to the right

    newsgroup(s)?
    > And please, read what I need before you reply, thanks.
    >
    > NEEDS/QUESTION:
    >
    > I have several of the small Hi8 camcorder tapes filled with personal
    > footage. I want to ultimately, using my PC, get the footage onto DVD in

    good

    Biz, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Barbara

    Del March Guest

    << Again, I'd appreciate all pointers to the right newsgroup(s). >><BR><BR>
    Not really a newsgroup, but go explore the forums at dvdrhelp.com What you
    want to do is not a simple process, but dvdrhelp.com covers all the bases.

    Del March, Nov 28, 2004
  4. Barbara

    Sport Guest

    "Barbara" <> wrote in message

    > Again, I'd appreciate all pointers to the right newsgroup(s).

    You might try:

    rec.video.desktop
    rec.video.dvd.tech

    or look through the whole rec.video.* lineup

    Sport, Nov 29, 2004
  5. In article <>,
    "Barbara" <> writes:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I know I am in the wrong newsgroup, but I can't seem to find the right topic
    > when I do a search. Could someone please point me to the right newsgroup(s)?
    > And please, read what I need before you reply, thanks.
    >
    > NEEDS/QUESTION:
    >
    > I have several of the small Hi8 camcorder tapes filled with personal
    > footage. I want to ultimately, using my PC, get the footage onto DVD in good
    > quality.
    >
    > Again, I'd appreciate all pointers to the right newsgroup(s).
    >
    > Thank You. Babs

    This is discussed on rec.video quite often.

    David E. Bath, Nov 29, 2004