    however, i cannot open 2/4 or 3/4 or 4/4 and so on. All that comes up is
    the computer language. Any help is appreciated.
    Mike

    Mike, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Have you 'combined and decoded' the images first?

    John

    John Rampling, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    John Rampling wrote:
    > Have you 'combined and decoded' the images first?
    >
    > John
    >
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>can someone tell me how to play a mpg file when there are more than 1
    >>attachments. For example, I can always play 1/4 or 1/8 and so on .
    >>however, i cannot open 2/4 or 3/4 or 4/4 and so on. All that comes up is
    >>the computer language. Any help is appreciated.
    >>Mike

    Next Question: HOW do I combine and decode these messages?
    Thanks for your help thus far.

    Mike, Jun 28, 2005
  4. "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > Next Question: HOW do I combine and decode these messages?
    > Thanks for your help thus far.

    Not sure about Mozilla but in Outlook Express you select all messages (make
    sure none are missing), right-click and select 'Combine and Decode...'
    You will then get a dialogue box asking what order they need to be combined
    in. The numbers (1/4, 2/4 etc) will usually be in the right order already so
    just click 'OK'

    Hope this works.

    John

    John Rampling, Jun 28, 2005