    please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
    player
    thanks
    Jimmy, May 26, 2005

  2. Jimmy

    C Guest

    "Jimmy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
    > and it has an extension mpg
    > please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
    > player
    > thanks

    Whats the movie about?
    C, May 26, 2005

  3. Jimmy

    Ionizer Guest

    "Jimmy" <> wrote in message
    >i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
    > and it has an extension mpg
    > please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
    > player
    > thanks

    This site has all the info you could possibly need:
    http://www.videohelp.com If that file is already in MPEG-2 format it's
    good to go: http://www.videohelp.com/author#3;6

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, May 26, 2005
  4. Jimmy

    gangle Guest

    "Jimmy" wrote
    > i downloaded a movie from the newsgroup
    > and it has an extension mpg
    > please explain how to burn this so i can watch it on my tv and dvd
    > player
    > thanks

    It needs to be VCD or SVCD compliant to be readable
    by a standalone DVD player. Use the appropriate
    setting on your burning software -- it should have
    a "Video" setting.
    gangle, May 27, 2005