    that it had taken over the viewing of jpegs,gifs, etc., that I
    assigned to another viewer and I cannot find out how to disable this
    feature of Mozilla. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    WF, Nov 16, 2003

  2. WF

    rifleman Guest

    "WF" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I decided to try Mozillas' browser. After I installed it, I discovered
    > that it had taken over the viewing of jpegs,gifs, etc., that I
    > assigned to another viewer and I cannot find out how to disable this
    > feature of Mozilla. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    You need to change the File association. In Windows Explorer, go to
    Tools-Folder Options and click on the "File Types" tab. Scroll down to the
    typ you want to change and edit it.

    HTH
    rifleman, Nov 16, 2003

  3. WF

    °Mike° Guest

    Go to the 'Preferences' or 'Options' of your "other viewer",
    and re-associate the image files from there.

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:43:02 GMT, in
    <>
    WF scrawled:

    --