    Has anybody found a place that will sell what I need through the mail?

    --
    Rudy Garcia
    Rudy Garcia, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Rudy Garcia

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Rudy,

    We have been working diligently to get accessories onto the web. Actually
    they are already on the Rite2U store though we have not yet edited our
    website links. I am working on getting that in place. Try going to Rite2U
    using the

    http://digitalimagingstore.rite2u.com

    On that site search for the item using the following numbers. You will find
    pages listed both the charger and the battery.

    8802019 = charger

    1064062 = battery

    Let me know if you have any other issues or questions.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Rudy Garcia

    Rudy Garcia Guest

    Thanks for the reply Ron.

    I did go to the web site you mentioned.

    I did a search for the charger using the 8802019 part number you gave
    me. It came back with a 128MB Multimedia card. :-(

    The part number you gave me for the battery is the correct one, but it
    is out of stock. :-(

    --
    Rudy Garcia
    Rudy Garcia, Oct 23, 2003