    amd64 3000+
    wd 250gb hdd (wind 32)
    seagate 80gb hdd (win64)

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpIEJ1bGxvY2g=?=, Nov 7, 2005

  2. The method seems to be the problem. when using a your CD Burning program to
    burn .ISO files, you open them and the CD Burning program imediately
    launches into burning the file. Here are some steps on how to burn an ISO
    Properly.

    Instructions for burning ISO using either Nero or Easy CD Creator:
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 7, 2005

  3. Many Thanks,
    I've downloaded the isorecorder power toy and i'll give it a whirl as soon
    as i can find some media that it'll use (!)

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpIEJ1bGxvY2g=?=, Nov 7, 2005