    I'm trying to make a hotmail account in outlook express I can received mail
    ok but I need to know what to put in out going server because I can't send
    mail from outlook express I have AT&T a isp
    TINY, Jul 31, 2004

  2. TINY

    Pepperoni Guest

    Hotmail is set up as HTTP server (not POP or SMTP)
    http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp

    Pepperoni, Aug 1, 2004

  3. TINY

    Michael-NC Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;220852

    Michael-NC, Aug 1, 2004
  4. TINY

    TINY Guest

    I have it set up that way and still can't send I try deleting the account
    and starting a few times and still can't send

    TINY, Aug 1, 2004