help with google sitemap generator

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chris Jones, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. Chris Jones

    Chris Jones Guest

    Chris Jones, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Chris Jones

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:44:21 -0800, Chris Jones wrote:

    Crappy HTML post doesn't deserve a reply, and the single non line wrap
    text yuck.

    >I've been trying to run this Google Sitempa generator https://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/docs/en/sitemap-generator.html but
    >I'm stuck at #4. I'm not familiar with entering Unix-based commands or running scripts. Right now I have SSH Explorer.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    The obvious is don't do it, you took on too much.

    You don't even say which bit of step 4 and they give an example.

    Me

    why?, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Chris Jones

    Chris Jones Guest

    I'm stuck at the point where I'm suppose to enter the command to run the python script. I was getting error messages regarding a wrong directory and path, but I double checked everything and the code looks fine. I was hoping to find someone here who has done this before. Or if anyone has an easier way to generate a sitemap for a html/ flash site I'm all ears. Thanks.

    >>> why?<fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> 11/8/2006 8:18 AM >>>

    Chris Jones, Nov 8, 2006