    config.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    Jon

    GtoJon, Dec 18, 2006

  2. www.BradReese.Com, Dec 18, 2006

  3. GtoJon

    GtoJon Guest

    Hi Brad,

    Very nice....I like it! This may help with some studying. Here is a
    link to my current config. I think hitting the lock it down button
    during inital config might have done it. My config is below if you or
    anybody else wants to see if you can see what is wrong.

    Thanks for any help!
    Jon

    http://jonsmithers.com/postedimages/SDMConfigAfter228MoveB.txt

    GtoJon, Dec 18, 2006