    reinstalled from Mozilla site. No when ever I open multiple tabs open
    rapidly, I have had as many as 62 open before I canceled. Any ideas
    ?????????????

    Dietz, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Dietz wrote:
    > I have been using Firefox 1.05 with no problems. Today when I opened it I
    > got a message about not finding a file with extension .jsp ( don't remember
    > the whole file name) I removed Firefox from control panel and the
    > reinstalled from Mozilla site. No when ever I open multiple tabs open
    > rapidly, I have had as many as 62 open before I canceled. Any ideas
    > ?????????????
    > Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox (or Thunderbird)>>Mozilla Firefox/Thunderbird (Safe Mode)

    I'm sorry, I really don't understand your problem.

    First of all, the current release version of Firefox is 1.5.0.7. Which
    version are you asking about?

    When you get an error message, it would be really helpful if you take
    the time to note the exact wording of the error.

    So you open FF, and multiple tabs begin to open? Try opening in Safe
    Mode first:

    Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox (or Thunderbird)>>Mozilla
    Firefox/Thunderbird (Safe Mode)

    Does it open normally? If so, its an extension problem.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 9, 2006