    have not been able to isolate it.

    Any suggestions?

    Jeff
    J.H.Zolitor, Dec 20, 2006

  2. J.H.Zolitor wrote:
    > A problem I've experienced before, but never with Firefox:
    >
    > When I load a web page ex. www.cnn.com and move the cursor around the
    > page, I get "ghosts" of some of the advertisements, appearing at various
    > places on the page. I thought it might be related to Adobe Flash, but I
    > have not been able to isolate it.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Jeff

    The problem is that you are not likely to find an experienced helper who
    is running such an outdated version of FF. I looked at www.cnn.com in
    FF2.0 and saw nothing like what you describe.

    IN order to troubleshoot much further, you would need to be using an
    undated version, so we are woking from a common base.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2006

  3. J.H.Zolitor

    Q Guest

    > Any suggestions?

    Get FF 2.
    Q, Dec 21, 2006
  4. J.H.Zolitor

    J.H.Zolitor Guest

    Thanks Leonidas. I'm usually not that stupid about updates, but I guess
    this on got past me.
    Peace,
    Jeff

    J.H.Zolitor, Dec 21, 2006
  5. J.H.Zolitor

    J.H.Zolitor Guest

    Thanks Q. I haven't a clue why I didn't think of that. I guess I just get
    a little stupid sometimes - not often - just sometimes.

    Peace,
    Jeff

    J.H.Zolitor, Dec 21, 2006
  6. J.H.Zolitor wrote:
    > Thanks Leonidas. I'm usually not that stupid about updates, but I guess
    > this on got past me.
    > Peace,
    > Jeff
    >

    > Leonidas Jones <> wrote in
    >> The problem is that you are not likely to find an experienced helper
    >> who is running such an outdated version of FF. I looked at www.cnn.com
    >> in FF2.0 and saw nothing like what you describe.
    >>
    >> IN order to troubleshoot much further, you would need to be using an
    >> undated version, so we are woking from a common base.
    >>
    >> Lee

    There is the old saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it, but since it
    now seems to be broke, well the upgrade is the first thing to try.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2006
  7. J.H.Zolitor

    Q Guest

    "J.H.Zolitor" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Q. I haven't a clue why I didn't think of that. I guess I just get
    > a little stupid sometimes - not often - just sometimes.

    You'll like FF2 its excellent.

    Q.
    Q, Dec 21, 2006