    now I have extra folders under my Drafts folder. There is a new inbox, as
    well as trash and drafts. The new inbox is now the primary inbox, all new
    email goes to that extra folder.
    Harold Fontemier, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Harold Fontemier

    mike555 Guest

    Harold Fontemier wrote:
    > Can someone help me?
    > I am using Thunderbird for my email. I was trying to add a new account and
    > now I have extra folders under my Drafts folder. There is a new inbox, as
    > well as trash and drafts. The new inbox is now the primary inbox, all new
    > email goes to that extra folder.

    === go into settings and make sure each mail account goes into "local
    folders" , Thunderbird usualy does that by default ===========
    mike555, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Harold Fontemier

    gwtc Guest

    mike555 wrote:
    > Harold Fontemier wrote:
    >
    >>Can someone help me?
    >>I am using Thunderbird for my email. I was trying to add a new account and
    >>now I have extra folders under my Drafts folder. There is a new inbox, as
    >>well as trash and drafts. The new inbox is now the primary inbox, all new
    >>email goes to that extra folder.

    > === go into settings and make sure each mail account goes into "local
    > folders" , Thunderbird usualy does that by default ===========

    you're talking about global settings. One inbox for all your
    accounts. Similar to Outlook Express

    --
    Things to Ponder about: Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains
    on all fours? They're both dogs!
    gwtc, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Thanks for the input. I am still having difficulties.
    When I deleted all of my accounts, I lost all of my saved messages.
    Re-setup 1 account, now all of my messages are back, but I still have 2
    inboxes, 1 is a sub of the main inbox, but the sub gets all of my incoming
    email.

    Harold Fontemier, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Thanks for the input. I am still having difficulties.

    Harold Fontemier, Apr 28, 2006