    I need to burn them.

    Many Thanks

    Kev

    Jack the Sod, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Jack the Sod

    olfart Guest

    "Jack the Sod" <> wrote in message
    news:plBKb.17119$%...
    > Dear All,
    >
    > Down loaded a program today with the Extenion mdf and mds. What program do
    > I need to burn them.
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Kev

    Google for ".mdf files" lots of info there

    olfart, Jan 6, 2004

    Try http://filext.com/

    Steven Pilbeam, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Jack the Sod

    Gordon BP Guest

    Steven Pilbeam wrote:

    > "Jack the Sod" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear All,
    >>
    >> Down loaded a program today with the Extenion mdf and mds. What

    > program do
    >> I need to burn them.
    >>
    >> Many Thanks
    >>
    >> Kev
    >>

    > Try http://filext.com/

    Is the OP sure he downloaded a PROGRAM? I've never seen a program download
    with those extensions, it's usually .zip, .exe or tar.gz........
    --
    Linux User at Home since 8 October 2001
    Registered Linux User no 240308

    Gordon BP, Jan 6, 2004