    Sat, Nov 10, 2005.
    Is this possible?
    TIA

    BIGEYE, Dec 10, 2005

  2. BIGEYE

    Swiss Tony Guest

    "BIGEYE" <address@is[invalid].ok> wrote in message
    news:439b21b1$0$29577$...
    > I want to format a cell to display the date in this format:
    > Sat, Nov 10, 2005.
    > Is this possible?
    > TIA

    Click format
    Click cells
    Under the numbers tab in the catagory box, click custom
    Enter ddd,mmm dd,yyyy in the box.
    In the cells u have formatted, enter info in the following format 10/11/05

    Swiss Tony, Dec 10, 2005

  3. BIGEYE

    Michael pick Guest

    yes,
    on your spreedsheet click on format,
    cells, top left, number then custom on the drop down
    box.

    Michael pick, Dec 10, 2005
  4. BIGEYE

    James Guest

    >I want to format a cell to display the date in this format:
    > Sat, Nov 10, 2005.
    > Is this possible?
    > TIA

    Format the cell as " ddd mmm d yyyy "