    londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca
    My book is now available on Amazon.com. Visit my website for the link.
    http://www.geocities.com/joeyp99
    Paul LEFEBVRE, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Paul LEFEBVRE

    Mike S. Guest

    In article <>,
    Paul LEFEBVRE <londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >Hi:
    >I have a Samsung DVD player, a couple of years old, I put in a disc
    >last night, watched this movie many times before, but this time
    >instead of playing, the screen displayed the message "please check tv
    >system." I took it out and put it in again a few times with the same
    >result. I tried various other discs and they all played fine. There
    >isn't anything in the manual about this message in the troubleshooting
    >section. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance...

    For whatever reason it is having problems reading the disc, which is
    leading it to think you are trying a PAL disc on an NTSC player.
    Mike S., Oct 2, 2005

  3. (Mike S.) wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >Paul LEFEBVRE <londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca> wrote:
    >>Hi:
    >>I have a Samsung DVD player, a couple of years old, I put in a disc
    >>last night, watched this movie many times before, but this time
    >>instead of playing, the screen displayed the message "please check tv
    >>system." I took it out and put it in again a few times with the same
    >>result. I tried various other discs and they all played fine. There
    >>isn't anything in the manual about this message in the troubleshooting
    >>section. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance...

    >For whatever reason it is having problems reading the disc, which is
    >leading it to think you are trying a PAL disc on an NTSC player.

    Thanks for the reply, I thought of that too, even though I've played
    that disc in that DVD player before, but nonetheless I put it in my
    other DVD player which is configured for Region 2. Same thing.

    PL

    Paul LEFEBVRE, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Paul LEFEBVRE

    chuckyad

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I have that same problem but my xbox and my computer can read it. The only this that doesn't are both my DVD players. help?
    chuckyad, Jul 11, 2007