    Dan Guest

    I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
    not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
    Dan, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Dan wrote:
    > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
    > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

    Yes.
    Check out your "Options"
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Dan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

    account,
    > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

    Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.

    In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
    Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you can
    assign which signature goes with which account.

    Toolman
    Toolman Tim, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message

    > "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

    > account,
    > > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
    > >

    > Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
    >
    > In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
    > Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

    can
    > assign which signature goes with which account.
    >
    > Toolman

    Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.
    Dan, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Dan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message

    > "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > > > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

    > > account,
    > > > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
    > > >

    > > Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
    > >
    > > In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
    > > Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

    > can
    > > assign which signature goes with which account.
    > >
    > > Toolman
    > >

    > Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.

    You're welcome :)
    Toolman Tim, Apr 20, 2004