    Is there step for step instructions for soing this?
    What blank media to buy, what software to use?
    Thank you

    Horton, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Horton

    Biz Guest

    If you dont own the DVD, you have no right to copy it. You don't make
    copies of rentals.

    Biz, Sep 21, 2003

  3. On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:04:51 GMT, "Biz" <>
    wrote:

    >If you dont own the DVD, you have no right to copy it. You don't make
    >copies of rentals.

    Depends on where he lives, he may have that right because he bought
    that right along with the blank media. Like the Netherlands.

    And, depending on where he lives, even when he owns the DVD he may not
    have the right to copy it. Like, if I recall correctly, the UK.

    That said, I'm not going to give that lazy guy step by step
    instructions. If he can't use a simple search engine, he probably
    won't be able to copy DVDs decently anyway.

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Horton

    Richard C. Guest

    "Horton" <> wrote in message
    : Please I need help to copy the DVD I rent to the blank DVD.
    : Is there step for step instructions for soing this?
    : What blank media to buy, what software to use?
    : Thank you
    :
    You are supposed to BUY a DVD if you want to keep it.

    Richard C., Sep 22, 2003