    extracted directory list. Would the sfv file have anything to do with it,
    and what can I do to get this burned & working?
    TIA

    ripper, Oct 28, 2003

  2. ripper

    roach Guest

    the svf file is just a for file verification to make sure the rars are the
    right size and not corrupt
    it will also tell you if any files are missing from the set
    start winrar and browse to where ever you have the rar files for the game
    select all and click extract
    you should now be left with a single bin file and a single cue file
    you will need to edit the cue file
    start nero and close any wizards that appear
    select file/burn image from the drop down menu
    browse the the directory where the bin and cue was extracted
    select the cuefile for the game

    my guess is that you have downloaded a game and it was a single rar file
    once you have inpacked that it will leave you with a number of single
    rar files.
    in effect you have to unpack them twice(see above)

    what game was is anyway?

    roach

    "ripper" <jim@MS_security.patch> wrote in message
    > I have downloaded a game that consisted of a number of rar files and an

    sfv

    roach, Oct 28, 2003

  3. ripper

    ripper Guest