    with the D-Ling configuration utility.

    Thanks for your help
    Jim

    Jim, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Microsoft has not provided any wireless software for Windows 98. The problem
    seems to be entirely on the side of the D-Link provided configuration
    utility. Your best bet is to keep going after D-Link for help with this
    particular problem.
    --
    Alan Muller
    Software Design Engineer in Test

    purposes only.

    Alan Muller [MSFT], Nov 17, 2004

  3. Jim

    TW Guest

    Using the D-Link utility click on the configuration tab and make sure
    Authentication is set to OPEN and not SHARED. I have also found with W98SE
    and D-Link after a reboot you have to go into the utility and click on site
    survey then click connect to get an IP address from the router.

    TW, Nov 18, 2004