    Is it safe to delete all of these?
    Advice would be appreciated.
    Thanx cam.

    Cam, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Cam

    NBN Guest

    I don't believe any program would be programmed like what you described. I
    delete them all. After you delete them , they will be in recycle bin, keep
    them there and reboot. if after rebooting you are OK, empty recycle bin.

    NBN, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Cam

    Buffalo Guest

    Wait for more advice before deleting.
    That EBD folder should also contain the Emergency Boot Disk files.

    Buffalo, Sep 27, 2004