    How i can make them to call each other?...

    I will be very apreciate if someone can help me

    Santito
    Santito, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Hello!

    Santito wrote:

    > I have 10 ciscos Ata 186 in a Lan (with no internet)
    >
    > How i can make them to call each other?...

    In the simplest case - configure then with some IP addresses, and then in
    order to reach ATA with the IP address 192.168.0.7 just dial 192*168*0*7#
    from some other ATA. Of course, you can install a gatekeeper or a SIP
    server on your LAN for more call features.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Santito

    Santito Guest

    Thank for answer my post....

    and sorry to bother you more... but is so simple to put.. the ip
    address.. and any more?... how i must configure the cisco ata?...

    i only need them to call each other... no billing...

    Santito, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Santito

    aaaa Guest

    DIY

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a00800c3a50.shtml

    aaaa, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Santito

    Santito Guest

    Hi

    I was tryin to do what you told me ... but i can get no ring tone...

    what should i do?.. any help will be apreciate

    Santito
    Santito, Nov 19, 2003
  6. Santito

    Santito Guest

    Je...

    I know how to put the Ip Address to the Cisco Ata 186.. i need to know
    how configure the cisco to make and receive . calls to another cisco
    without a gatekeeper

    I already try to ONLY put the Ip Addrees and it doesn't work... i
    don't even have Dial Tone
    Santito, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Santito

    aaaa Guest

    aaaa, Nov 19, 2003
  8. Santito

    aaaa Guest

    !--- Dial-peer for sending the calls to ATA

    destination-pattern 300.
    session target ipv4:171.69.85.90

    aaaa, Nov 20, 2003
  9. Santito

    Santito Guest

    thanks..

    but now i wish to know how configure a gatekeeper... it can be done
    with a pc with windows installed?... i heard of a program openh323..
    but i dunno how to use it...
    Santito, Nov 20, 2003
  10. Santito

    Neil Smith Guest

    Then read the documentation - sheesh !

    On 20 Nov 2003 07:48:46 -0800, (Santito) wrote:

    >thanks..
    >
    >but now i wish to know how configure a gatekeeper... it can be done
    >with a pc with windows installed?... i heard of a program openh323..
    >but i dunno how to use it...

    CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Produce subtitled
    internet media, transcripts and searchable video. Supports
    Real Player, Quicktime and Windows Media Player.

    VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
    day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
    for a connected world.
    Neil Smith, Nov 20, 2003