    i am looking for an answer and not a question
    thanks

    , Jun 5, 2007

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:41:18 -0700, wrote:

    >on my recent trip yo south america i bought a few vcd's later on i
    >decided to make a working copy so as to do some editing etc but my
    >burning software ' nero' refused to burn them stating that there was
    >not enough space on the disc!!.to my rude shock i observed that 750
    >to 800 MB was written on a 700 Mb disc i tried asking a few guys for
    >help as to what software they might have used to burn it but i could
    >not get an answer can u please tell me how they did it and by using
    >what software?
    >i am looking for an answer and not a question
    >thanks

    Please use certain things that will make your post more readable.

    The shift key, punctuation, etc.

    You can use Nero and force it to burn more than 700 mb to a 700 MB cd,
    if your burner supports it.

    Evan Platt, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:41:18 -0700, wrote:

    >on my recent trip yo south america i bought a few vcd's later on i
    >decided to make a working copy so as to do some editing etc but my
    >burning software ' nero' refused to burn them stating that there was
    >not enough space on the disc!!.to my rude shock i observed that 750
    >to 800 MB was written on a 700 Mb disc i tried asking a few guys for
    >help as to what software they might have used to burn it but i could
    >not get an answer can u please tell me how they did it and by using
    >what software?
    >i am looking for an answer and not a question
    >thanks

    OrgName: University of Utah

    Oh my.

    Evan Platt, Jun 5, 2007
  4. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:41:18 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>on my recent trip yo south america i bought a few vcd's later on i
    >>decided to make a working copy so as to do some editing etc but my
    >>burning software ' nero' refused to burn them stating that there was
    >>not enough space on the disc!!.to my rude shock i observed that 750
    >>to 800 MB was written on a 700 Mb disc i tried asking a few guys for
    >>help as to what software they might have used to burn it but i could
    >>not get an answer can u please tell me how they did it and by using
    >>what software?
    >>i am looking for an answer and not a question
    >>thanks

    > Please use certain things that will make your post more readable.
    >
    > The shift key, punctuation, etc.

    I'm not sure Google Gropes has any. :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Delirious Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > on my recent trip yo south america i bought a few vcd's later on i
    > decided to make a working copy so as to do some editing etc but my
    > burning software ' nero' refused to burn them stating that there was
    > not enough space on the disc!!.to my rude shock i observed that 750
    > to 800 MB was written on a 700 Mb disc i tried asking a few guys for
    > help as to what software they might have used to burn it but i could
    > not get an answer can u please tell me how they did it and by using
    > what software?
    > i am looking for an answer and not a question
    > thanks

    The term is "overburning".
    Nero supports overburning but your hardware/burner obviously dosen't.
    Most versions of Nero have the option to "fit to disk", what version are
    you using?
    The problem with overburning is many standalone players won't
    recognise the disk.
    The easiest solution is to burn to DVD, but I suspect you only have
    a CD burner...

    Delirious, Jun 6, 2007
  6. you cant overburn an additional 100 mb either

    Christopher Syn, Jun 6, 2007
  7. thanatoid Guest

    wrote in

    > on my recent trip yo south america i bought a few vcd's
    > later on i decided to make a working copy so as to do some
    > editing etc but my burning software ' nero' refused to burn
    > them stating that there was not enough space on the
    > disc!!.to my rude shock i observed that 750 to 800 MB was
    > written on a 700 Mb disc i tried asking a few guys for
    > help as to what software they might have used to burn it
    > but i could not get an answer can u please tell me how they
    > did it and by using what software?
    > i am looking for an answer and not a question
    > thanks

    That's what you get for buying pirate shit on the street. You
    are lucky they play at all, in anything. Princo brand, I assume?

    thanatoid, Jun 6, 2007