    conection between thems.
    Anybody has an idea how can this be made?
    Please It'ts realy important !!!!!
    Pablo Fernandez, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Pablo Fernandez

    Jack Guest

    Bluetooth as is, is not Ethernet and thus can not be Network.

    There are converters for such a case but they are expensive.

    This page describes few options for direct connect.

    Direct Connect - http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html

    Choose an option and configure the system and use Widows ICS.

    Configure ICS - http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics/

    If you have Broadband connection you might be better of with a Cable/DSL
    Router solution.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing. -
    http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Pablo Fernandez" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I have two usb bluetooth connectors, and I want to share the

    internet

    Jack, Nov 24, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Jack you talk rubbish, pablo don't listen to him... i run two belkin dongles,
    networked and sharing printers, internet etc...with no probs....only using
    sp2...takes a bit of setting up but not that complicated and is fast enough
    for a 1mb broadband......

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZW55J3MgTWVhbmllcw==?=, Dec 15, 2004
  5. I would like to do the same, but having trouble getting window xp sp2 to
    work, any tips.

    Cheers
    James

    =?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZXRvb3RoIEphY2tlbA==?=, Jan 13, 2005
  6. The Windows XP Bluetooth stack currently only supports having 1 Bluetooth
    radio active at a time.

    Sandy Spinrad
    Developer, Windows Core Bluetooth

    "Bluetooth Jackel" <Bluetooth > wrote in
    message news:...

    Sandy Spinrad [MSFT], Jan 25, 2005
  7. i have 2 belkin dongles but my computer can see my laptop but my laptop wont
    let me look at my desktop. any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5?=, Mar 7, 2005