    then statement of some sort? Probably a pretty basic question, but I'm
    fairly new to this.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    shiloh, May 20, 2008

  2. shiloh

    Pawan K Guest

    You can do one thing here :
    Copy the source cell and go the destination sheet and choose the option--
    Edit--> Paste Special--> Paste Link

    Repat this step for every cell, for which you want an updated value.

    By doing this, your destination sheet will get updated each time, whenever
    the source file has got some changes.
    But you would need to remind that it will show you link message everytime
    you will open the destination file, and another-- source file should not
    deleted.

    Let me know how was it.
    Thanks
    Pawan K