    Can I somehow turn off the Logitec Quickcam?

    Any suggestions would be most welcomed - as I'm stuck.

    Thanks in advance.

    Caught, Dec 10, 2009

  2. Caught

    EMB Guest

    Caught wrote:

    > Can I somehow turn off the Logitec Quickcam?
    >
    > Any suggestions would be most welcomed - as I'm stuck.

    Go to 'Device Manager' and disable the webcam.

    EMB, Dec 10, 2009

  3. Caught

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
    > Caught wrote:
    >
    >> Can I somehow turn off the Logitec Quickcam?
    >>
    >> Any suggestions would be most welcomed - as I'm stuck.

    > Go to 'Device Manager' and disable the webcam.

    As in right-click 'My Computer', click 'Properties', then the tab
    'Hardware'. There is a button on that labeled 'Device Manager'. Once you
    click that you will see a new window and you should be able to see the
    camera in there. Right click it and select 'Disable'.

    :)
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Dec 10, 2009
  4. Caught

    Caught Guest

    Many thanks EMB & ~misfit~ - it is working

    Thanks

    Caught, Dec 11, 2009
  5. Caught

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Caught wrote:
    > Many thanks EMB & ~misfit~ - it is working

    You're welcome, pleased you've got it sussed.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Dec 11, 2009