    Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
    Regards
    Rob

    ROBERT BROOKS, Sep 16, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    Thor Guest

    first make sure the toolbar is unlocked, by right-clicking on it, and
    unchecking "lock the toolbars" if there is a checkmark beside it. Then, go
    to "view" then "toolbars" and simply put a checkmark next to each toolbar
    you want displayed. If you still dont see them, look for the toolbar's title
    showing somewhere on the main toolbar, which may indicate that the ones you
    are looking for are enabled but hidden or collapsed. If the is the case,
    simply click+drag the toolbar's title down below the rest of the toolbars,
    and it should appear.

    Thor, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Thanks very much
    So simple when you know how:
    There are many short cuts like this. What's the best way to learn these?
    Rob

    ROBERT BROOKS, Sep 16, 2004
  4. ROBERT BROOKS

    Thor Guest

    > Thanks very much
    > So simple when you know how:
    > There are many short cuts like this. What's the best way to learn these?
    > Rob

    Well, I'm sure there's probably a website somewhere that lists lots of great
    tips, but I don't have a URL handy to post. For me it's mainly been hands-on
    experience over the last several years of working on PCs for a living. Learn
    as you go. There's also some classes usually offered in basic windows
    features and stuff, so you can also check into those in your area. Good
    luck.

    Thor, Sep 17, 2004
  5. ROBERT BROOKS

    HF Guest

    Regarding where to go try www.computerhope.com for a start .You can also get
    a lot more from www.annoyances.org
    > Hi
    > This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried

    everything.
    > Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
    > Regards
    > Rob

    ---

    HF, Sep 17, 2004
  6. ROBERT BROOKS

    Jerry G. Guest

    If you carefully go through all the help section for IE, and Windows, you
    have the complete user manuals. It is all there!

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    Jerry G., Sep 19, 2004
  7. ROBERT BROOKS

    CLV3 Guest

    > Hi
    > This has disappeared. May sound pretty simple but I have tried

    everything.
    > Any help appreciated. Do I have to download Explorer 6 again?
    > Regards
    > Rob

    Download Mozilla

    CLV3, Sep 19, 2004