    isn't there when I play the video back.

    Is there an easier way to add the background music?

    Thank's.

    Brenda, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Brenda

    °Mike° Guest

    Try Virtual Dub
    http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:41:54 -0000, in
    <Rr8yb.12$>
    Brenda scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Brenda

    Harrison Guest

    If you are using Windows XP, use the Windows Movie Maker.
    Otherwise, go here and read.
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

    Harrison, Nov 30, 2003
  4. Brenda

    M.L. Guest

    >>I have been sent some video that was taken with a web cam and the person
    >>that sent it wants me to put some background music to it, does anyone know
    >>how to do this please?
    >>
    >>I have camtasia studio which records your desktop so I have tried recording
    >>the video and recording the music via the mic but for some reason the music
    >>isn't there when I play the video back.
    >>
    >>Is there an easier way to add the background music?

    >Try Virtual Dub
    >http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/

    DubIt is a freeware app specifically designed for this purpose. Like
    VirtualDub, you can add your background music as a separate track, but
    DubIt can stretch or shrink the audio length to match the video.

    www.techsmith.com

    "DubIt includes the following features:

    · DubIt can add audio to the following movie file types: AVI,
    RM, ASF. It can also add audio to still images files. Also, you can
    add audio to any image copied to the Windows clipboard.

    · DubIt creates three standard computer movie file types. .AVI,
    ..RM, .ASF. Movies can be converted from one file type to any other
    that is supported.

    · DubIt allows you to record from the microphone or insert a WAV
    audio file anywhere in your movie sound track.

    · With DubIt, you can create a SlideShow of images that can be
    shown as timed. You can also add audio narration to the SlideShow and
    save it as a movie.

    · You can add/modify/delete the movie sound track anywhere, any
    number of times, with instant playback, until you are happy with the
    result.

    · DubIt allows you to select the audio format to control the
    quality of your sound track and the size of the movie file.

    · DubIt allows you to “extend” the length of a movie or image to
    hold a sound track of any length. And, DubIt can optimize the extended
    video to make the movie file size as small as possible.

    · DubIt performs absolutely no video re-compression in AVI
    format. So your video quality is always preserved and audio editing is
    fast.

    · DubIt lets you select the movie size created for still image
    annotation. Options include the original image size, a standard movie
    size, or any specified movie width and height.

    · DubIt gives you full control over the movie playback size
    while you are adding audio. Full screen size movies can be played
    without any resizing."

    However, if you really need to fine tune your background audio to a
    video track, WinXP MovieMaker2 is excellent for that. You can slice
    and splice the audio/video to your heart's content.

    M.L., Dec 18, 2003