    1/02/2004-1/15/2004 exit in a database. The table has two fields;
    StartDate and EndDate.
    Thanks

    Kissi, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Kissi

    Hermit Dave Guest

    first you are in the wrong newsgroup.... should probably be in
    sqlserver.programming

    i am writing you a simple select.... do something like that

    select * from Activity where
    (StartDate Between '1 January 2004' AND '15 January 2004')
    OR
    (EndDate Between '1 January 2004' AND '15 January 2004')

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 4, 2004