    from their LAN encrypted.

    Thanks,

    -John

    John, Aug 25, 2006

  2. John

    Guest

    John wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > crypto map testmap local-address FastEthernet0/0
    >
    > We have a router in India, the usual set up, they have a T1 to their
    > provider with a serial ip address and behind that, they have an
    > ethernet network with a small ip block.
    >
    > I want to do a ipsec vpn tunnel to a firewall here in the US, and
    > ofcourse I want it to work, so is it correct to use FastEthernet or
    > should I have used Serial0/0/0 something? I want the traffic coming
    > from their LAN encrypted.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/tech_configuration_examples_list.html
    Master list of crypto configuration examples:-
    IPSec on Router to Router

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080093c26.shtml
    IPSec Manual Keying Between Routers Configuration Example

    Should get you going.
    There is no NAT here but you do not seem to want that.

    , Aug 25, 2006