    Thanks for Your Time & Trouble
    Everyone Have a Nice Christmas
    from Peter
    PeterPan, Dec 6, 2003

  2. PeterPan

    JOE Guest

    could it be you must increase the window size to reveal the scan icon?

    JOE, Dec 6, 2003

  3. PeterPan

    rifleman Guest

    In article <%LqAb.1264$>,
    says...
    |I have Totaly Reinstalled WindowsXP
    |almost everything appears to be working
    |Except:
    |when I goto Windows Update
    |There is NO Icon to Click on for MSN to Scan my PC.
    |I am Unable to Download anything
    |Any Ideas or Suggestions please
    |Thanks for Your Time & Trouble
    |Everyone Have a Nice Christmas
    |from Peter

    try a windows XP newsgroup?
    rifleman, Dec 6, 2003
  4. PeterPan

    Budweiser Guest

    not sure what you are asking here
    why do you need or want msn to scan your pc?
    i assume you have a generic system that has/had msn installed as your
    default homepage and as such you have become used to that
    what do you want it to scan for?---if it is the windows update just go to
    the site and click search
    link is
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

    yes i know i top post-----i also hardly use punctuation or caps
    so shoot me i must be a bad man
    rephrase that---who wrote the netiquette rules--someone with far to much
    time on his/her hands
    just wish my clock was off aswell to upset a few more who have nothing
    better to do with life

    call that 2 dollars worth---the weight is now off the chest so to speak

    Budweiser, Dec 6, 2003
  5. PeterPan

    °Mike° Guest

    http://windows.update.microsoft.com/

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 20:13:21 -0000, in
    <%LqAb.1264$>
    PeterPan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2003
  6. PeterPan

    °Mike° Guest

    I write my rules. Yep, you'll fit in one quite nicely.

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 22:45:54 -0000, in
    <y_sAb.1076$>
    Budweiser scrawled:

    <snip>