    Sara
    ps: a friend told me to post in this group, he said that someone would
    know the answer :)

    Sara Pinkski, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Sara Pinkski

    Anthony Guest

    Try defraging your hard drive this same problem happen to a friends pc so
    the first thing i did was defrag the HD and it now shut's down normally.
    so defrag it and then try seeing if it shuts down

    hope this helps i would try this first before getting to technical
    especially if you don't know what your doing

    Anthony
    A+

    Anthony, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Sara Pinkski