  1. I've managed to make my PC recognize my Airport Express, but I am unable to
    browse any web pages when I open IE. What is the problem? Do I have to build
    a gateway of some sort?
    =?Utf-8?B?QnVubnlkd2VlYg==?=, Mar 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnVubnlkd2VlYg==?=

    Fortiche Guest

    On your Install CD, you should find admin.exe, which should enable you to
    choose your settings.

    You will have to connect your router to your computer via a
    Ethernet cable to do that. Afterwards, you should be able to
    connect wirelessly.

    >unable to
    > browse any web pages when I open IE.

    Can you retrieve your e-mail with Outlook Express ?

    de news: ...
    Fortiche, Mar 15, 2005

  3. I couldn't retrieve mail either...

    I think the problem is with the broadband setting? In my Networking
    Connections, there are two categories, 1. Broadband 2. LAN or High Speed
    Internet.
    Under Broadband, I have a broadband connection icon with WAN Miniport
    (PPPoE) which I can link up with Local Area Connection under LAN or High
    Speed Internet, but not Wireless Network Connection, despite them both being
    under LAN or High-Speed Internet category. Did I set something wrong with my
    broadband connection side of things?
    HELP! Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnVubnlkd2VlYg==?=, Mar 15, 2005