    Outlook mail and don't have access to my Business Contact Manager. I also
    can't update my filed documents or in many cases, can't even open them.

    How can I restore my Office 2003 and can I retrieve the Outlook files?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIEphbWVz?=, Apr 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIEphbWVz?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    You will need to find your Office 2003 CD and install it agian.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Apr 7, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIEphbWVz?=

    Theo Guest

    You would probably be more successful obtaining valid
    assistance if you posted to an Office forum instead of a
    Windows 64-bit Operating System forum.

    Theo, Apr 7, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVsIEphbWVz?=

    DP Guest

    I'm sure you've already thought of this, but if all that data and
    funtionality is important to you, you're going to have to shell out the
    bucks and buy office.
    You might be able to get 2003 cheap now that 2007 has come out.

    As for the documents, the free Open Office suite ( www.openoffice.org ) will
    open Word documents in the .doc format. As far as I know, it will not open
    those in the new .docx format that Office 2007 uses. 2007, as you may
    already know, did give you the option to save files in the old .doc format.
    Hopefully, you do no have any important .docx files lying around.

    Wordperfect should open Word files as well (.doc, not .docx). You can buy
    freestanding Wordperfect for about $50, or you can buy the entire
    Wordperfect Office suite for about $99. I don't know if Outlook data is
    transferable to Wordperfect, however.

    DP, Apr 10, 2007