help window media 10

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ADELITA CHANTACA, Jul 17, 2005.

  1. hI I GOT DSL AND NOW I CAN'T SEE VIDEOS ON MY WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER IT IS BLANK CAN ANY ONE HELP ME

    ADELITA CHANTACA, Jul 17, 2005

  2. ADELITA CHANTACA

    trout Guest

    ADELITA CHANTACA wrote:
    > hI I GOT DSL AND NOW I CAN'T SEE VIDEOS ON MY WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER
    > IT IS BLANK CAN ANY ONE HELP ME

    Umm, maybe. First; it would make it easier, if you could use the
    newsgroup more effectively.
    Turn off the caps lock (that's like shouting, in Usenet). And most
    often, you should post in Plain Text, in 'this' sort of newsgroup. In
    OE, click Tools; Options; Send tab. Under "News sending format", select
    "Plain Text".
    Now, try asking again, and mention other important information, like
    what OS (operating system) you're using...and anything that might be
    different between the time when it worked, and then didn't (getting DSL
    *should* have made things better; not worse).
    --
    Help the people that could help you.

    trout, Jul 17, 2005