    formatted for Win98.

    TIA,
    Hawkeye

    Hawkeye, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Hawkeye

    Harrison Guest

    Stick it in the drive. They both use FAT as the standard format for
    floppies. NTFS carries too much overhead for 1.44 mb disks.

    Harrison, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Hawkeye

    Hawkeye Guest

    Sorry about that! I meant to ask how to get a program (picture viewing
    program small enough to fit on a floppy WITH a few Christmas pictures) to
    run with WinXP. The floppy is labeled as being compatible with Win98 and
    Win2000.

    Sorry,
    Hawkeye

    Hawkeye, Dec 1, 2003