    Any other opinions as to the size on other LCD TV's?
    Thanks.
    Eddie
    Edward Holub, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Edward Holub

    d a v e Guest

    "Edward Holub" <> wrote in message
    news:gLl2e.4014$...
    > Hey folks,
    > I just got back from BEST BUY and saw a Westinghouse LTV-32w1 and to

    my
    > naked eye had the smallest pixel resolution.
    > Any other opinions as to the size on other LCD TV's?
    > Thanks.
    > Eddie

    explain what you mean by 'pixel resolution'.
    i think what your looking for is the actual resolution of the set, thinking
    that the more pixel's, the smaller they are, etc...
    most of the rear projection lcd t.v.'s are using a 1280 x 720 resolution. a
    42" model and a 70" model will have the same number of pixels, but from the
    same distance to both sets, the 42" set's pixels will look 'smaller' since
    it's panels are smaller.

    you should really figure out how far from your set your going to be sitting
    and use that to determine what size set to get. too close to a large set
    will show the pixels more and too far from a smaller set will negate the
    whole idea of a 'big screen t.v.'

    d a v e
    d a v e, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Edward Holub

    Ed Kim Guest

    Edward Holub wrote:
    > Hey folks,
    > I just got back from BEST BUY and saw a Westinghouse LTV-32w1 and

    to my
    > naked eye had the smallest pixel resolution.
    > Any other opinions as to the size on other LCD TV's?
    > Thanks.
    > Eddie

    do you mean "smallest pixels" or "highest resolution"? or do you
    really mean "smallest (lowest) resolution"?

    -goro-
    Ed Kim, Mar 30, 2005