[HELP]Where can I find the driver for "Intel 82801 DBM ICH4-M Modem Controller [B-1]"?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by new.lyra@gmail.com, May 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    Anybody knows where to download the modem driver for my TOSHIBA
    Dynabook Satellite A11??? It uses "Intel 82801 DBM ICH4-M Modem
    Contoller [B-1]" and Intel 82852 GM(E) chipset.. However, when I search
    the modem driver in intel's website, it says:

    Intel® Modem Chipsets
    Intel designs modem chipsets that are used in third party products.
    Drivers from the modem manufacturer should be used with these products.
    For technical support information, check with the modem manufacturer.
    Information on reference drivers for Intel® modem chipsets is
    available on the Developer Web site.

    But I simply can't find the suitible modem driver on the web...
    Please tell me where I can find this driver....
    I will be very very grateful : )

    Lyra

    , May 16, 2006

  2. Richard Guest

    Start here http://www.csdsupport.toshiba.com/tais/csd/support/global/

    Richard, May 16, 2006

  3. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Anybody knows where to download the modem driver for my TOSHIBA
    > Dynabook Satellite A11??? It uses "Intel 82801 DBM ICH4-M Modem

    First step is to look in the website for your computer maker. Second
    step is to use google to look for the driver. Third step is to use
    google to look for drivers for the chipset.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    martijn, May 27, 2006
  6. Hello everybody
    This newsroup caught my eye and so I've been making it a habit to read it in
    the morning. You're all the best one out there. My question is this....How
    can I join it? I'm alone with my Dell Windows XP Office and when something
    goes wrong I'm really in a bind. I haven't many friends to ask. Anyway , how
    do I do this correctly. I've got a question I need answering. Somebody
    please answer this so I know I'm getting to someone. Thanks.
    Robbie

    Robbie Robinson, May 27, 2006
  7. Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-27, Robbie Robinson <> wrote:
    > Hello everybody
    > This newsroup caught my eye and so I've been making it a habit to read it in
    > the morning. You're all the best one out there. My question is this....How
    > can I join it? I'm alone with my Dell Windows XP Office and when something
    > goes wrong I'm really in a bind. I haven't many friends to ask. Anyway , how
    > do I do this correctly. I've got a question I need answering. Somebody
    > please answer this so I know I'm getting to someone. Thanks.
    > Robbie

    1. Quit top-posting unless you are blind ("newsroup caught my eye" might be
    figurative...I wouldn't want to assume anything)

    2. If you have a question then make a new "somethingorother"...
    Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869... "New Message" maybe...

    3. There's a glurd around, somewhere, "who/that" trots out the welcome
    wagon with fresh drinks...(you probably don't want to know what bodily
    fluids are in those drinks but "running with scissors" seems to be a favored
    topic, lately)

    --
    HTH

    Jimchip, May 27, 2006